Coppered. Post Earrings
Made of copper plated holed oval beads.
Measures 0.5" x 0.625" round and are very lightweight.
Adhered securely to nickel free metal earring posts with nickel free backs.
Earrings will arrive packaged on a jewelry card.
Pickle Dog Design takes pride in fast shipping and tries to ship within 5 business days after payment has been received. Please make sure the address listed on your Etsy account and PayPal account is correct when placing your order. Items will be shipped to this address.
ALL JEWELRY IS FINAL SALE AND NON-REFUNDABLE.
Thanks for visiting! Have a wonderful day.
©Pickle Dog Design. All rights reserved.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
I don't accept exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Digital downloads
- Items on sale
▶ INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
To fulfill your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to us), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact us directly.
▶ WHY WE NEED YOUR INFORMATION AND HOW WE USE IT:
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
▶ INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE:
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
▶ DATA RETENTION:
▶ TRANSFERS AND PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE OF THE EU:
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
▶ YOUR RIGHTS:
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. we describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
▶ HOW TO CONTACT US:
For purposes of EU data protection law, Amy Bartkus (shop owner), is the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
Custom and personalized orders
Pickle Dog Design loves custom orders, just send us a message! Custom orders do require payment before being made and are usually processed within 7–10 business days after payment has been received. Some orders may take a little more time depending on the order. All custom (personalized) orders are final sale and non-refundable.
Gift wrapping and packaging
Is your purchase a gift? Add gift wrapping to your order at checkout to have your items specially wrapped in kraft paper and tied with a green bow and gift tag.
If you choose gift wrap for a jewelry item, it will arrive in our signature kraft jewelry box.
What metal is used for our jewelry?
Our earring posts and backs are nickel free iron. We include both metal and rubber backs with all our post earrings. Our necklace chains are also nickel free.
Jewelry care instructions
When you order jewelry, it's handmade just for you! Although every effort is taken to ensure the strongest materials and adhesives are used, our jewelry is not sweatproof or waterproof.
To sustain the life of your new jewelry:
• Please treat each piece gently
• Jewelry should be kept dry and clean when not in use
• Do not wear while asleep
• Remove before showering, swimming, and exercising
ALL JEWELRY IS FINAL SALE AND NON-REFUNDABLE.
We are happy to do wholesale orders! Please contact us for details.
Your feedback is greatly appreciated! We would love to hear what you think of your purchase and service you receive. Will you please take a moment to review your recent purchase(s)? We’re all ears!
To leave feedback, just go to “You” (in the top right-hand corner of the screen) and click on “Purchases and Reviews”—you’ll then see the item(s) you purchased from Pickle Dog Design and can leave your feedback.
Follow us on Instagram and Facebook (@pickledogdesign) and show off your purchase with #ilovepickledogdesign. We love seeing customer photos!